Data controller MB Shopbybeauty.com (contact details: legal entity code 49606242060, address 2 Grafton Drive, Willenhall, WV133QP, West Midlands, email@example.com) (hereinafter – we) (hereinafter – the Company) protects its customers (buyers) and visitors / browsers (hereinafter – you, your) of the Company’s e-shop Shopbybeauty.com (hereinafter – e-shop), applying the highest data protection standards.
When handling personal data, we responsibly adhere to the 2016 April 27 Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (BDAR), the Law on Electronic Communications applicable legislation on the protection of personal data as well as instructions and recommendations of the competent supervisory authorities.
Data controller – MB Shopbybeauty.com.
Website managed by the data controller (e-shop) – www.shopbybeauty.com.
Services – all services provided by the Data Controller related to the online sale of clothing, footwear, cosmetics, accessories and other beauty products through the Company’s e-store.
E-shop – MB Shopbybeauty.com e-shop at www.shopbybeauty.com.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS
El. The store processes the following personal data of visitors / customers for the purpose of creating and administering a user account / profile:
• name, display name, email. email address, password, last name (optional).
The following personal data of customers shall be processed for the purpose of ordering, purchase and delivery of goods using ATM services or collection on the spot:
• name, telephone number and e-mail mail adress.
The following personal data of customers are processed for the purpose of order formation, purchase and delivery of goods using courier services:
• name, surname, telephone number, address (city, county, apartment number, postcode, country, notes to the courier (free text, such as door code, etc.)) (optional), other address (city, county, apartment number , postal code, country, notes for the courier (free text, such as door code, etc.)) (optional) and e – mail. mail adress.
The following personal data of customers / e-shop visitors is processed for the purpose of providing a request or feedback:
• name, e-mail e-mail and the information entered in the message field.
We would like to inform you that the data provided in the field of your Message, which is redundant and not necessary for the purpose of request administration, is not stored by the Company, but is permanently deleted.
When a visitor logs in or visits the Company’s e-store, the following technical personal data is automatically collected and processed:
• IP address;
• date and time of connection;
• the name and universal address (URL) of the website that links to our Website;
• Visitor device operating system data;
• Information about the visitor’s Internet service provider;
• Visitor’s geographical location data;
• other relevant technical information.
HOW WE RECEIVE YOUR DATA AND WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS
We collect your personal data, which you provide to us about yourself when you place an order and purchase in our e-shop and include additional data for e-shop shopping, as well as to contact us through the Company’s contact details or receive our offers.
• You provide us with data through our e-shop;
• Concluding purchase agreements;
• When you apply by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Company;
• When you enter your personal data in the e-shop;
• When you agree to the installation of cookies on your device;
• When you agree to receive our offers;
• Whether you provide otherwise or with your consent from third parties
• require the submission, if technically possible, of your personal data collected with your consent or for the purposes of the performance of the contract in an easy-to-read format or request their transfer to another controller.
To exercise your rights, please email us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your request, we may ask you to provide proof of identity, as well as any additional information we need regarding the request, which we undertake to delete after identification.
Upon receipt of your request, we will respond to you no later than within 30 calendar days from the receipt of your request and the date of submission of all documents required for the response.
If you do not agree with our actions or the answer to your request, you can appeal against our actions and decisions to the competent supervisory authority – the State Data Protection Inspectorate (www.vdai.lt). However, we recommend that you contact us before submitting a formal complaint to find an appropriate solution to your problem.
WHERE TO GO?
You can choose whether you want to accept cookies. If you do not agree to the storage of cookies on your computer or other terminal device, you can change the settings of your Internet browser and disable all cookies or enable / disable them one by one.